Featuring contrast fabric on the hood and yoke for a dose of style, the Cedar Ridge BioZone™ Insulated Jacket delivers the moisture management, comfortable fit and warmth to get you through an action-packed day on the slopes. Challenging weather conditions remain at bay thanks to the lightweight insulation, critically taped seams and snap-down hood with two-point cinch system that combine to retain heat and block out the rain, snow and cold. Pit vents with mesh insets keep air flowing where you need it, while a concealed snow skirt enhances the fit during your ride. Finished with Oakley's FN Dry™ protective layer and specialized pockets, this jacket provides the coverage and function required by today's action athletes.
- BioZone™ insulated lining system provides targeted moisture management, heat retention and movement for cold-weather performance
- Thinsulate™ insulation offers warmth without the bulk
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 10K technology shields against harsh weather conditions and is waterproof up to 10,000mm
- Concealed snow skirt integrates the jacket with snow pants
- RFID pass pocket and media-compatible chest pocket store your essentials
- Factory Pilot Collection
- Regular fit
- Body: 65% Nylon/35% Two-Tone Micro Twill Polyester. Yoke: 100% Dry Ottoman Polyester.